Invisalign® takes a modern approach to orthodontic treatment, using a customized series of clear aligners that gradually straighten your teeth—without brackets or wires. With Invisalign braces, you can achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. And the best part? Most people won’t even notice you’re straightening your teeth.
About Invisalign Braces
Invisalign braces (a.k.a. “clear braces”) consist of a series of aligners that are custom-made just for you using 3D technology. These aligners are removable, smooth, virtually invisible plastic trays that fit comfortably over your teeth. They gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements that Dr. Dougherty plans out for you. With Invisalign braces, there are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks until your treatment is complete.
Why Choose Invisalign?
There are many reasons why you may choose Invisalign over other orthodontic treatment options. Invisalign braces offer:
- Quicker treatment times. They may work up to 50% faster in some cases.
- Minimal daily interference. The aligner trays are removable and virtually invisible. You can keep living your life and caring for your teeth just like you always have. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing aligners!
- Enhanced comfort. Made from SmartTrack® material, the aligners are smooth, comfortable, and well-fitting.
- Proven results and innovation. Committed to continuous innovation, Invisalign is backed by a track record of more than 4 million patients and 20 years of clinical research.
- Advanced treatment technology. SmartForce® features and SmartTrack® material allow your orthodontist to move your teeth with greater precision, making Invisalign treatment effective even for complex cases.