Did you know you can help your school by getting braces? At Dougherty Orthodontics, we give back to schools with our Community Education Outreach program! We offer $25 school donations to new patients and 10% teacher discounts to all educators. Plus, we offer free dental education and other forms of support to our kids’ schools. Why? Because we truly appreciate all of the ways in which St. Louis schools and teachers help our patients and our community.
School Donations and Teacher Discounts
In our last post, we talked about the cost of braces and why they’re worth the investment. In addition to gaining a beautiful smile and improved dental health, you can also help your school by getting braces at Dougherty Orthodontics. When you sign up as a new patient and start braces with us, we will give a $25 donation back to your participating school! Plus, we give 10% off orthodontic treatment expenses to all teachers and their immediate family members.
Community Education Outreach Program
There’s more to Community Education Outreach than just school donations and teacher discounts! We also want to help our young patients and their schools by supporting school fundraisers, providing free dental education, and more. Here’s the full list of all the different things we can do to help:
- Give a 10% discount to teachers and their immediate family members
- Make a $25 donation to your school when you start braces with us
- Support your school fundraising activities
- Educate and prepare your school nurses for orthodontic emergencies
- Provide educational presentations on dental health throughout the year
- Partner with your school athletic directors to provide education on the need and proper use of mouth protection
- Sponsor an event to provide free mouth guards to your school teams
This is all a part of Community Education Outreach at Dougherty Orthodontics—our way of supporting the schools and educators in our community and thanking them for everything they do.