Affordable, Flexible Options
Dr. Dougherty and the smile squad at Dougherty Orthodontics believe everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile — and that's why we make every effort to offer payment plans that work with your financial needs.
How It Works
Every smile journey begins with a free consultation.
At this appointment, we’ll collect digital X-rays and photo images and perform a complete examination.
At the end of the visit, we‘ll give you the cost of treatment, and our treatment coordinator will be happy to discuss the payment options we offer to help make your treatment as budget-friendly as possible.
The cost of your treatment depends on your orthodontic issues, and it's important to note that there are fees for being late with payments and for repairing multiple broken brackets, which are all openly disclosed.
- We offer flexible interest-free payment plans that are tailored to meet your budget.
- These plans consist of a down payment followed by monthly payments during treatment.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are made through electronic auto-debit from your debit or credit card.
- This is a convenient and efficient way to ensure that your payment is received on time, every time.
- This service is free for our patients.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we‘ll offer a fee discount.
- (If you have insurance, we’ll offer a discount to pay your portion of the fee not covered by insurance.)
- We offer a Family Care Program that provides a fee reduction for each additional family member who begins treatment at Dougherty Orthodontics.
- The late fee for a missed payment is $25.00.
We accept most insurance plans. If you provide us with your insurance plan information before you come in for your consultation, we’ll call your insurance company to find out your specific benefits.
The amount that your insurance covers will be deducted from the total treatment fee. As a service to you, we’ll take care of all the necessary insurance paperwork on your behalf.